Long-term planning allows for cost-effective maintenance.
Maintenance and repair processes ensure that an asset can maintain its design intent. Our AIM system, COMPASS, analyses vast amounts of integrity data to develop prioritised maintenance plans including scope and schedule of the required tasks. This allows for reduced maintenance life cycle costs through the prevention of premature maintenance, unnecessary repair, and asset failure.
Next Advanced Solutions offers maintenance engineering and planning services which reduce the costs of maintenance and repairs throughout the life cycle of an asset. These services include, but are not limited to:
- Maintenance management
- Developing maintenance scope and scheduling
- Developing maintenance work-packs (including access specifications)
- Developing code compliant repair plans for pressurised equipment
- Developing qualified maintenance and repair procedures (e.g. weld, coating, etc.)
Quality maintenance and repairs prolong asset service life, resulting in reduced life cycle costs. Next Advanced Solutions provides quality maintenance and repair services, as well as access and QA/QC services, to ensure that quality requirements are met. Maintenance services include, but are not limited to:
- Hydro / grit / sandblasting
- Painting / coating removal or application
- Cutting / grinding
- Welding / steel renewals
- Mechanical fitting
We determine asset condition, damage rate and
extent, as well as asset criticality,
to reduce life cycle
through the development of prioritised maintenance
scopes and schedules. This ensures that
resources are allocated
optimally to priority items.