Next Advanced Solutions provides integrity engineering services for all stages of an asset’s life cycle. Our services deliver cost-optimised plans to suit your operating requirements and restrictions.
We can assist in evaluating/auditing existing AIM systems, implement our advanced AIM system (COMPASS), as well as provide optimisation solutions to make your existing AIM system more efficient. Our integrity engineering services include, but are not limited to:
- Integrity management
- Integrity management gap analysis
- Risk-based inspection (RBI) and facility risk profiling
- Integrity operating window (IOW) assessments
- Non-intrusive inspection evaluation and management
- Advanced inspection and monitoring data analysis, including:
- Statistical assessments
- Remaining life assessments
- Life-extension assessments
Advancing state-of-the-art inspection data analysis.
Next Advanced Solutions collaborates with Dr Edward Cripps to advance on state-of-the-art inspection data analysis methods. Dr Cripps is a Senior Lecturer at the School of Mathematics and Statistics and a member of the Center of Applied Statistics, University of Western Australia (UWA). Dr Cripps is also a co-founder of the Complex Modelling Group, Faculty of Engineering, Computing and Mathematics, UWA.