Assets are governed by a number of codes and standards that specify requirements and thresholds that cannot be exceeded without jeopardising the integrity of the asset.
Next Advanced Solutions has comprehensive experience in national and international codes and regulations for both fabrication/construction and in-service inspection requirements. We develop code compliant inspection plans to efficiently identify and accurately quantify deterioration and defects/anomalies.
Successful completion of inspection campaigns or work-scopes requires detailed planning. We have extensive experience in inspection plan and work-scope development and can manage or support your project requirements to ensure effective execution.
To ensure quality results, we:
- Use qualified inspection and non-destructive testing procedures.
- Develop and qualify application-specific procedures.
- Require mandatory verification of competency of personnel.
Next Advanced Solutions offers highly qualified and experienced inspectors and NDT technicians, as well as state-of-the-art inspection technology to conduct inspections at any stage of an asset’s life cycle. These services include, but are not limited to:
In-service inspection | Baseline inspection | Fabrication and pre-service inspection
- Plant inspection
- Visual inspection
- Remote camera inspection
- Non-intrusive inspection (NII)
- Non-destructive testing (NDT)
- Structural surveys
- Class surveys
- Derrick inspection
- Lifting equipment inspection
- Drill-handling tool inspection
- Weld inspection
- Code compliance verification (e.g. pipe schedule, flange ratings, etc.)
- Positive material identification (PMI)
To further ensure quality, Next Advanced Solutions collaborates with ’Training & Consultancy Services in Non Destructive Testing’ (TCSNDT) for independent verification of procedures, and competency verification of our NDT personnel.