Corrosion is one of the leading causes of asset failure. It can lead to unmeasured expenses in terms of production loss and reduced asset service life.
Next Advanced Solutions offers quality corrosion engineering services. These services create increased understanding of facility threats and assist in determining optimal monitoring and mitigation specifications. These services include, but are not limited to:
- Corrosion management plan (CMP) (development, auditing, review, optimisation)
- Corrosion risk assessments (CRA)
- Risk-based inspection (RBI)
- Integrity operating window (IOW) assessments
- Corrosion modelling
- Circuitisation (corrosion loop) evaluations
- Optimal condition monitoring locations (CMLs / Hot Spots)
- Corrosion monitoring (probes, coupons, sampling)
- Non-intrusive inspection evaluations
- Process assessments
- Material selection evaluation and recommendation
- Coating evaluation and recommendation
- Chemical dosing evaluation and recommendation
Expert advice and peer review
Next Advanced Solutions is at the forefront of corrosion engineering and management. This includes consultancy, independent expert advice, and peer review by Professor Rolf Gubner – Deputy Director of the Curtin Corrosion Engineering Industry Centre (CCEIC) and Chevron-Woodside Chair in Corrosion Engineering.
We can assess the threats and their effects to your facility,
ALLOWING YOU TO REDUCE AND CONTROL WASTAGE RATES
with mitigation activities, effectively reduce inspection
coverage by targeting areas that are susceptible to the
applicable damage mechanisms (hot spots)
AND ACCURATELY DETERMINE THE
REMAINING LIFE OF EQUIPMENT.