Corrosion is one of the leading causes of asset failure. It can lead to unmeasured expenses in terms of production loss and reduced asset service life.
Next Advanced Solutions offers quality corrosion engineering services. These services create increased understanding of facility threats and assist in determining optimal monitoring and mitigation specifications. These services include, but are not limited to:
- Corrosion management plan (CMP) (development, auditing, review, optimisation)
- Corrosion risk assessments (CRA)
- Risk-based inspection (RBI)
- Integrity operating window (IOW) assessments
- Corrosion modelling
- Circuitisation (corrosion loop) evaluations
- Optimal condition monitoring locations (CMLs / Hot Spots)
- Corrosion monitoring (probes, coupons, sampling)
- Non-intrusive inspection evaluations
- Process assessments
- Material selection evaluation and recommendation
- Coating evaluation and recommendation
- Chemical dosing evaluation and recommendation
Expert advice and peer review
This includes consultancy, independent expert advice, and peer review services (such as IMPACT Plus) provided by Dr Rolf Gubner, who joined our team in December 2020.
Dr Gubner is the first, and currently only, qualified NACE International IMPACT Plus navigator in Australia. IMPACT Plus is a one-of-a-kind, innovative product that enables asset owners to validate corrosion control actions by business impact and maintain a successful corrosion management plan.
We can assess the threats and their effects to your facility,
ALLOWING YOU TO REDUCE AND CONTROL WASTAGE RATES
with mitigation activities, effectively reduce inspection
coverage by targeting areas that are susceptible to the
applicable damage mechanisms (hot spots)
AND ACCURATELY DETERMINE THE
REMAINING LIFE OF EQUIPMENT.